W-Series for Industrial / Mechanical Markets
W-Series Self-Adjusting Shock Absorber Features:
- Typical uses include machinery, automated equipment, conveyors.
- No maintenance, refilling, or adjusting required. The Fluidicshok® will automatically adjust its force
and stroke to absorb any impact within its capacity diagram, even if weights and speeds change with
- Solid stainless steel piston rod, hard chrome plated cylinder, and black oxide steel mounting
standard on all models. All cylinders are one piece, machined from aircraft quality alloy steel.
- Optional mountings are available, including back flange, front flange, threaded body, or full custom
- Designed for high speed automated equipment, the W-Series Fluidicshok® can usually be operated at
up to 20 C.P.M. without external reservoirs or heat exchangers. For applications outside this range,
- Normal operating temperature range is -20 degrees F to + 140 degrees F continuous duty
|Model #||Mounting Strengh Req’d. (lbs.)||C Stroke (in.)||D (in.)||E (in.)||f (in.)||Thread||H (in.)|
|1 x 1W||2500||1||1||5||0.5||½-20||0.81|
|1 x 2W||2500||2||1||8||0.5||½-20||0.81|
|1¼ x 2W||5000||2||1.37||8.25||0.75||¾-16||1.09|
|1½ x 3W||8000||3||1.62||11.75||1||Jan-14||1.35|