Uni-Shock for Industrial / Mechanical Markets
Uni-Shok Self Adjusting Shock Absorber Features:
- Self adjusting shock absorbers are the only shock absorber that automatically adjust themselves to different impact conditions.
- Uni-shok are available in 6 different sizes from 100 in-lbs. to 5000 in-lbs. capacity. Temperature range is -20 degrees F to +140 degrees F.
- Uni-shok typical uses include high speed machinery, handling equipment, replacement of cylinder cushions and bumpers.
- Uni-shok unique patented internal Fluidic Amplifier adjusts both output force and stroke. No cumbersome, time consuming manual adjustments are required. Uni-Shok will adjust itself to absorb the energy of any combination of weights shown on the sizing graph on the following pages for the model desired. Should impact weight or speed be changed within the diagram limits, the Uni-Shok will re-adjust itself as necessary.
- The stainless steel piston rod is through hardened, equipped with a striker cap, then hand diamond lapped to a 2 micro-inch finish, and impregnated with Teflon. The use of aircraft quality materials is unusual for a small industrial shock but allows the Uni-Shok to be completely maintenance free. Cylinder is one piece, machined from steel bar stock, and black oxide coated. Optional stainless steel cylinders are available in all models at extra cost.
- Internal coil spring reset as compared to competitive designs with temperature sensitive rubber diaphragms.
Dimensional Data .
|Model||Stroke||A (in.)||B(in.)||C (in.)||D Thread (in.)||E (in.)||F Capacity||In-Lb/Hour Max|
|Uni-Shok 100||.25||2.75||.22||.25||9/16–18 UNF||2.18||100 in-lbs.||60,000|
|Uni-Shok 200||.50||3.75||.22||.25||3/4–16 UNF||2.94||200 in-lbs.||125,000|
|Uni-Shok 250||1.0||4.75||.32||.38||1–12 UNF||3.37||250 in-lbs.||400,000|
|Uni-Shok 650||1.0||4.75||.32||.38||1–12 UNF||3.37||650 in-lbs.||400,000|
|Uni-Shok 2000||1.0||5.25||.32||.50||1 1/4–12 UNF||3.87||2000 in-lbs.||1,200,000|
|Uni-Shok 5000||2.0||8.25||.42||.63||1 3/8–12 UNF||5.75||5000 in-lbs.||3,000,000|