Compact FLUIDICSHOK® for Industrial / Mechanical Markets
M-Series FLUIDICSHOK® Features
- The most compact and light weight shock available anywhere for applications as demanding as aerospace, at competitive commercial prices. Available in four sizes, 170 in-lbs. to 5,600 in-lbs. capacity. Velocity ranges of 10 to 150 in/sec.
- Super efficient, having the highest energy capacity for weight, size, and output force of any shock anywhere.
- Computer designed fluidic metering attenuates kinetic energy and drive inputs smoothly without harsh bottoming, spikes and peaks. Output is a highly efficient square wave that automatically compensates for temperature changes.
- Corrosion resistant construction, with bronze striker cap, all other external parts are through hardened stainless steel. Stainless steel piston rod is Teflon impregnated.
- Non leaking Seals of non-time dated material assure minimum contamination problems and long life.
- Internal coil spring reset.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable Tayco Piezoil fluid yields excellent thermal stability over a wide temperature range of -40 degrees F to +160 degrees F
- Threaded stud for convenient mounting.
Specifications: M-SERIES Fluidicshoks®
Cylinder & Piston Rod ~ Type 17-4 PH stainless steel, ½ micro inch finish on sealing surfaces.
Piston ~ Fluidic design, bronze construction non-clogging plate type reset valve.
Seal & Cap ~ One piece DuPont Delrin, non-time dated, self sealing.
Fluid ~ Non-toxic, non-flammable, +600 degrees F.
Operating Range ~ -40 degrees F to +160 degrees F operating range, -80 degrees F to +210 degrees F storage.
Reset System ~ Internal coil spring.
|Stroke (in.)||Max. Output Force (lbs.)||Spring Force (lbs.)||
|½ x ¼ MS||170||0.25||850||11||0.5||2.25||1.67||0.3||3/8–24 UNF||0.38||2|
|¾ x ½ MS||750||0.5||1900||12||0.75||2.87||2.06||0.4||1/2–20 UNF||0.5||4|
|1 x ¾ MS||2400||0.75||4000||16||1||3.87||2.75||0.5||5/8–8
|1¼ x 1 MS||5600||1||7000||18||1.25||5.38||3.88||0.6||3/4–16 UNF||0.75||14|